Wedding Dress Cleaning and Preservation Guide
Which wedding dress cleaning and preservation method will keep your wedding dress in the best condition?
Having your wedding dress cleaned and preserved right away will help your wedding dress remain in the best condition possible. But, there are quite a few choices when it come to wedding dress cleaning and preservation, such as local dry-cleaners or national wedding gown preservation companies. It can be very confusing. This wedding dress cleaning and preservation guide will help you make an educated decision on the care of your wedding dress.
Our Wedding Dress Cleaning and Preservation Guide covers:
- Part 1. Why Clean and Preserve Your Wedding Dress?
- Part 2. A Case Study – One Bride’s Story
- Part 3. Choosing the Best Wedding Dress Preservation
- How do museums care for their heirloom dresses?
- Part 4. Wedding Dress Cleaning
- Wet cleaning
- Safe dry-cleaning solvents
- Petroleum based solvents
Questions to Ask About Wedding Dress Cleaning and Preservation
- Part 5. Wedding Dress Preservation – Protection from:
- Permanent creasing
- Mold and mildew
- Oxidation spots
- Dust and light
- Part 6. Wedding Dress Preservation Options
- Part 7. Wedding Dress Cleaning and Preservation Summary
- Part 8. Museum Method Wedding Gown Preservation